- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7962 Oceanus Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900465 beds, 5 baths, 4,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- View: City
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Granite, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Intercom, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Open, Parking Type: Side by Side
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,721 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 5569025024
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20802270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7962 Oceanus Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 7974 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.53M453,921
- 7946 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.38M557,466
- 2146 Mount Olympus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.14M543,232
- 2132 Mount Olympus Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.22M443,476
- 2156 Mount Olympus Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.75M443,356
- 7945 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M443,421
- 7957 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.77M444,249
- 2124 Mount Olympus Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.26M331,931
- 2170 Mount Olympus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.31M343,963
- 7935 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.38M433,115
- 7984 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.75M433,393
- 7940 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.59M342,496
- 7975 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.6M55.56,043
- 7904 Zeus Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.56M232,522
- 2114 Mount Olympus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.14M443,536
- 7927 Oceanus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.19M454,334
- 7916 Zeus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.16M343,402
- 2300 Mount Olympus Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.48M553,899
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.