7978 Strada Dr, Orlando, FL 328223 beds, 1.5 baths, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122330234006540
- Zillow Home ID: 46113325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7978 Strada Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 164% higher than in Orange, and 677.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
- 7970 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$94K22980
- 7984 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$188K522,198
- 8005 Crandal Ct Orlando, FL$107K421,020
- Strada Dr Orlando, FL$87K311,377
- 3836 Laso Way Orlando, FL$94K31.51,026
- 7929 Seagull Ct Orlando, FL$110K421,594
- 8015 Crandal Ct Orlando, FL$104K321,340
- 7964 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$114K321,104
- 7969 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$135K431,799
- 8004 Crandal Ct Orlando, FL$130K321,296
- 7921 Seagull Ct Orlando, FL$95K41.51,050
- 8008 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$87K311,377
- 3830 Laso Way Orlando, FL$74K311,053
- 7963 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$92K211,164
- 7958 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$94K31.51,080
- 3837 Laso Way Orlando, FL$129K21.51,606
- 8025 Crandal Ct Orlando, FL$95K41.51,296
- 7913 Seagull Ct Orlando, FL$95K41.51,050
- 8014 Crandal Ct Orlando, FL$125K321,510
- 7957 Strada Dr Orlando, FL$120K321,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.