798 Daffodil Way, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,992 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $607
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 434 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 29934027
- Zillow Home ID: 19605464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 798 Daffodil Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% less than in San Jose, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 790 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$785K421,370
- 806 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$844K421,370
- 782 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$832K421,370
- 814 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$907K421,848
- 774 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$700K321,220
- 822 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$959K42.51,942
- 797 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$820K421,370
- 805 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$813K421,370
- 789 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$724K321,220
- 766 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$819K421,370
- 830 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$885K421,562
- 811 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA--321,500
- 781 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$825K421,370
- 773 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$1.12M631,944
- 819 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$888K421,562
- 758 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$941K421,370
- 838 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$829K321,437
- 765 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$744K321,220
- 827 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA$848K321,437
- 796 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$796K321,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!