798 Stanyan StAPT 2, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 5/4/12: $720,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,049 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $720,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
Downstairs, you will find the roomy master suite featuring a master bath with radiant floors and a separate shower and tub, a large walk in closet, in unit laundry and a beautifully landscaped garden and private walk-out patio. The fantastic outdoor space does not stop there ? there is also a common, landscaped roof deck where you can enjoy gorgeous San Francisco views while barbecuing with friends.
In addition, the property features deeded parking, a shared storage space and a wonderfully managed HOA. 798 Stanyan is incredibly well located, within blocks of Whole Foods Market, cafes and restaurants, shopping and public transportation (including the Google Bus stop) and UCSF. You can even step across the street Wednesday and Thursday evenings to enjoy the weekly Farmer?s Market and Off The Grid food trucks! The close proximity to Golden Gate Park, Kezar Stadium, Cole Valley and the Upper Haight makes 798 Stanyan a perfect home for a wide range of convenient and fun-filled activities.
This is one listing you do not want to miss!
Bordered by Golden Gate Park, Ashbury Heights and the Haight-Ashbury, the charming district of Cole Valley offers its residents and visitors a mix of the best of what San Francisco has to offer. Strolling along Cole Street, one will find several popular eateries, gourmet cheese and wine stores, neighborhood bars and a new ice cream shoppe to satisfy everyone?s sweet tooth. The conveniences of a hardware store, dry cleaner, pet store, fitness gym and trustworthy car mechanic also grace this friendly neighborhood. Grattan Elementary is a small vibrant K-5 school located in the heart of Cole Valley and higher education lays just uphill at U.C. San Francisco. Consistent weather patterns of morning fog burning off to sunny afternoons make for comfortable days. Steps to Golden Gate Park and Kezar Stadium, Cole Valley is conducive to those with active lifestyles, and the trees and landscaping that flourish here add to the area?s overall charm. The Cole Valley Improvement Association hosts an annual Street Fair, and Halloween on Belvedere Street is a family-friendly spectacular not to miss. Public transportation is plentiful with downtown access via the N-Judah MUNI line or one of several bus lines which stop along Cole Street. This is a very tight-knit but welcoming neighborhood, and you?ll be sure to start seeing familiar faces after a few short weeks here. Although older single family homes in Cole Valley are popular with buyers, there are quite a few of newer multi-unit buildings and condos to be found as well.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesDeeded garden patio, shared view landscaped roof deck, deeded garage parking.
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count7
- Zillow Home ID2120594947
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow677
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$695,141||$605K – $806K||+$15,207||$662||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,464/mo||$2.3K – $4.6K/mo||+$73||$3.30||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 38.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% less than in San Francisco, and 83.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 798 Stanyan Street APT 2
- 798 Stanyan St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$695K11.51,049
- 188 Beulah St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$774K11.01,049
- 188 Beulah St # 7 San Francisco, CA$1.07M22.01,464
- 798 Stanyan St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$802K12.01,087
- 798 Stanyan St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.06M22.01,459
- 798 Stanyan St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.02M22.01,395
- 798 Stanyan St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$1.07M22.01,459
- 188 Beulah St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$919K22.01,188
- 188 Beulah St San Francisco, CA$1.41M22.0--
- 188 Beulah St San Francisco, CA$1.72M22.5--
- 188 Beulah St San Francisco, CA$1.4M22.0--
- 188 Beulah St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.08M22.51,335
- 188 Beulah St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$1.08M22.01,464
- 188 Beulah St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.01M22.01,279
- 188 Beulah St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$921K22.01,194
- 188 Beulah St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$919K22.01,188
- 188 Beulah St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$919K22.01,188
- 188 Beulah St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$914K22.51,419
- 824 Stanyan St San Francisco, CA$924K21.01,266
- 812 Stanyan St San Francisco, CA$1.76M32.0--
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005