798 Stanyan St APT 2, San Francisco, CA 941171 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,049 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Downstairs, you will find the roomy master suite featuring a master bath with radiant floors and a separate shower and tub, a large walk in closet, in unit laundry and a beautifully landscaped garden and private walk-out patio. The fantastic outdoor space does not stop there ? there is also a common, landscaped roof deck where you can enjoy gorgeous San Francisco views while barbecuing with friends.
In addition, the property features deeded parking, a shared storage space and a wonderfully managed HOA. 798 Stanyan is incredibly well located, within blocks of Whole Foods Market, cafes and restaurants, shopping and public transportation (including the Google Bus stop) and UCSF. You can even step across the street Wednesday and Thursday evenings to enjoy the weekly Farmer?s Market and Off The Grid food trucks! The close proximity to Golden Gate Park, Kezar Stadium, Cole Valley and the Upper Haight makes 798 Stanyan a perfect home for a wide range of convenient and fun-filled activities.
This is one listing you do not want to miss!
Bordered by Golden Gate Park, Ashbury Heights and the Haight-Ashbury, the charming district of Cole Valley offers its residents and visitors a mix of the best of what San Francisco has to offer. Strolling along Cole Street, one will find several popular eateries, gourmet cheese and wine stores, neighborhood bars and a new ice cream shoppe to satisfy everyone?s sweet tooth. The conveniences of a hardware store, dry cleaner, pet store, fitness gym and trustworthy car mechanic also grace this friendly neighborhood. Grattan Elementary is a small vibrant K-5 school located in the heart of Cole Valley and higher education lays just uphill at U.C. San Francisco. Consistent weather patterns of morning fog burning off to sunny afternoons make for comfortable days. Steps to Golden Gate Park and Kezar Stadium, Cole Valley is conducive to those with active lifestyles, and the trees and landscaping that flourish here add to the area?s overall charm. The Cole Valley Improvement Association hosts an annual Street Fair, and Halloween on Belvedere Street is a family-friendly spectacular not to miss. Public transportation is plentiful with downtown access via the N-Judah MUNI line or one of several bus lines which stop along Cole Street. This is a very tight-knit but welcoming neighborhood, and you?ll be sure to start seeing familiar faces after a few short weeks here. Although older single family homes in Cole Valley are popular with buyers, there are quite a few of newer multi-unit buildings and condos to be found as well.
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2012 for $720,000
- Price/sqft: $686
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Deeded garden patio, shared view landscaped roof deck, deeded garage parking.
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,049 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2120594947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 798 Stanyan Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haight-Ashbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
- 798 Stanyan St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$827K11.51,049
- 188 Beulah St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$951K111,049
- 798 Stanyan St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.03M221,395
- 188 Beulah St # 7 San Francisco, CA$1.22M221,464
- 798 Stanyan St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$965K121,087
- 798 Stanyan St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.21M221,459
- 798 Stanyan St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$1.31M221,459
- 188 Beulah St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$989K221,188
- 188 Beulah St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.02M221,279
- 188 Beulah St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$993K221,188
- 188 Beulah St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$989K221,194
- 188 Beulah St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$988K221,188
- 188 Beulah St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.21M22.51,335
- 188 Beulah St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$1.06M221,464
- 188 Beulah St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$922K22.51,419
- 824 Stanyan St San Francisco, CA$1.14M211,266
- 812 Stanyan St San Francisco, CA$1.68M32--
- 169 Beulah St San Francisco, CA$2.21M533,340
- 764-766 Stanyan St San Francisco, CA$2.86M323,180
- 826 Stanyan St San Francisco, CA$1.02M211,266
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292