- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 869 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $390,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 651 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Disabled Access, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Disabled Access, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Bay, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,762 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 50470000490007
- Zillow Home ID: 23455088
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $301-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98383 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Silverdale as a whole. Among 98383 homes, this home is valued 38.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98383, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Silverdale, and 25.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98383 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Silverdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98383 home values.
|7981 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$353K||3||2.5||2,263|
|7993 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$360K||4||2.5||2,481|
|7977 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$414K||3||3||2,728|
|7986 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$355K||4||2.5||1,310|
|7980 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$351K||4||3||1,530|
|7999 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$386K||4||2.5||2,374|
|5092 NW Ebony Ct Silverdale, WA||$416K||4||3||3,226|
|7992 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$360K||3||2.5||1,347|
|7971 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$366K||4||3||1,614|
|7961 Emery Blvd NW Silverdale, WA||$402K||4||2.5||2,681|
|7998 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$384K||3||3||1,490|
|7860 Amethyst Loop NW Silverdale, WA||$319K||4||2.5||1,387|
|7972 Vanessa Pl NW Silverdale, WA||$399K||4||2.5||2,642|
|7866 Amethyst Loop NW Silverdale, WA||$458K||5||3.5||3,598|
|7854 Amethyst Loop NW Silverdale, WA||$308K||4||2.5||1,276|
|5084 NW Ebony Ct Silverdale, WA||$338K||4||2.5||2,182|
|7872 Amethyst Loop NW Silverdale, WA||$415K||4||2.5||2,998|
|7977 Emery Blvd NW Silverdale, WA||$334K||3||2||2,036|
|7983 Emery Blvd NW Silverdale, WA||$365K||4||2.5||2,640|
|7995 Emery Blvd NW Silverdale, WA||$370K||4||3||1,616|
Nearby Schools in Silverdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!