- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7996 Topaz Lake Ave, San Diego, CA 921194 beds, 2 baths, 2,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 6753000200
- Zillow Home ID: 17198457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7996 Topaz Lake Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Murray market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.1% lower than in San Diego, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Murray home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Murray home values.
- 8002 Topaz Lake Ave San Diego, CA$602K42.52,204
- 7986 Topaz Lake Ave San Diego, CA$628K42.52,604
- 6672 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA$600K231,969
- 6662 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA$563K331,779
- 6682 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA$522K321,408
- 8018 Topaz Lake Ave San Diego, CA$579K32.51,862
- 7976 Topaz Lake Ave San Diego, CA$599K422,224
- 6269 Crystal Lake Ave San Diego, CA$609K422,224
- 6652 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA$465K321,348
- 6270 Crystal Lake Ave San Diego, CA$649K32.52,156
- 6692 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA$566K431,750
- 8034 Topaz Lake Ave San Diego, CA$563K421,889
- 6261 Crystal Lake Ave San Diego, CA$625K332,224
- 7966 Topaz Lake Ave San Diego, CA$605K422,224
- 6642 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA$481K321,511
- 6262 Crystal Lake Ave San Diego, CA$628K422,224
- 6272 Merced Lake Ave San Diego, CA$616K32.52,112
- 6702 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA$541K431,625
- 6253 Crystal Lake Ave San Diego, CA$638K422,224
- 6281 Pearl Lake Ave San Diego, CA$646K32.52,156
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.