- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 205 days on Zillow
- Views: 442 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 151319
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Style \ Ranch, # Stories \ 1 Story, Garage\Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Water Heater \ Electric, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Water Heater \ Oil, Heating \ Oil\Hot Water, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Sewer, Waterfront \ None, Exterior Features \ Trees, Basement\Foundation \ Full, Basement\Foundation \ Block, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Heating \ Above Ground Tank, Electric \ 100 Amps, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ W\D Hookups, Basement\Foundation \ Unfinished, Views \ Residential, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lighting, Exterior Features \ Privacy Fence
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 16480109806500050090000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30447109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 12953 homes, this home is 48.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 84.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.5% less than in Town of Malone, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12953 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Malone.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|29 Barbara St Malone, NY||$76K||3||1||1,136|
|140 Park St Malone, NY||$106K||3||2||1,680|
|35 Barbara St Malone, NY||$74K||2||2||1,008|
|5 4th St Malone, NY||$81K||2||2||1,296|
|28 Barbara St Malone, NY||$74K||3||1||1,198|
|160 Park St Malone, NY||$88K||2||1||1,404|
|24 Barbara St Malone, NY||$84K||3||1.5||1,428|
|45 Barbara St Malone, NY||$96K||4||2||1,792|
|34 Barbara St Malone, NY||$83K||3||1.5||1,506|
|164 Park St Malone, NY||$101K||Studio||--||2,064|
|14 Barbara St Malone, NY||$76K||3||1||1,404|
|1 4th St Malone, NY||$78K||3||1.5||1,710|
|154 Park St Malone, NY||$80K||2||1||1,032|
|17 Bigelow St Malone, NY||$69K||2||1.5||864|
|166 Park St Malone, NY||$89K||4||2||1,312|
|166 Park St Malone, NY||$98K||4||2||1,312|
|5 Bigelow St Malone, NY||$64K||3||1.5||1,360|
|Barbara St Malone, NY||--||--||--||--|
|4 5th St Malone, NY||$184K||4||2||2,574|
|46 Barbara St Malone, NY||$67K||3||1.5||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Town of Malone
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!