- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 3,108 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,938 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 991536
- Zillow Home ID: 79989328
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 112.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Seymour, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|6 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||$496K||4||3.5||3,299|
|10 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||$406K||3||2.5||1,959|
|4 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||--||Studio||--||40,000|
|12 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||--||Studio||--||40,436|
|5 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||$785K||4||4||4,794|
|9 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||--||Studio||--||40,436|
|11 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||$486K||4||2.5||2,992|
|11 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$429K||4||2.5||2,658|
|20 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$438K||4||2.5||2,803|
|21 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$419K||4||2.5||2,889|
|10 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$326K||3||2.5||2,019|
|12 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$390K||4||2.5||2,856|
|9 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$318K||3||3||2,503|
|14 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$425K||4||2.5||2,803|
|24 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$422K||3||2.5||2,720|
|3 Aspen Ln Seymour, CT||$437K||4||2.5||2,904|
|7 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$259K||2||2||1,288|
|28 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$444K||4||2.5||2,828|
|8 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$330K||4||2.5||2,682|
|5 Evergreen Ter Seymour, CT||$340K||3||2.5||2,590|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!