8 Atlantic Ave, York, ME 039093 beds, 2 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Included in the sale price is a restored 1965 Landrover. The value of this truck is between $15,000 - $20,000. Great vehicle to cruise around town. Also included in sale is Honda self propelled lawn mover, Simplicity Snow Blower and front loading washer and dryer. The house currently comes equipped with a central vacuum system.
Although the house is only a short walk away from great restaurants, beaches and other attractions, the neighborhood is quiet. The location provides the best of both worlds as either a year round residence or perfect seasonal rental.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 169 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $301
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: YORK 145-201
- Zillow Home ID: 85034920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Atlantic Avenue
- 9 Atlantic Ave York, ME$289K----740
- 12 Atlantic Ave York, ME$365K----1,530
- 3 Atlantis Ln York, ME$959K54.53,307
- 6 Horseshoe Ln York, ME$369K211,025
- 4 Horseshoe Ln York, ME$403K----1,764
- 6 Horseshoe Ln York, ME$373K----1,025
- 2 Atlantis Ln York, ME$626K32.53,252
- 8 Horseshoe Ln York, ME$369K----1,214
- 14 Horseshoe Ln York, ME--Studio21,080
- 1 Atlantis Ln York, ME$647K53.53,245
- 13 Atlantic Ave York, ME$294K----988
- 3 Horseshoe Ln York, ME$375K----1,056
- 5 Horseshoe Ln York, ME$378K----1,056
- 51 Main St York, ME$378K432,220
- 14 Center St York, ME$269K21951
- 50 Main St York, ME$303K321,920
- 59 Main St York, ME$354K211,584
- 47R Main St York, ME$231K21814
- 11 Center St #2 York, ME$201K11527
- 11 Center St #1 York, ME$231K21779
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.