8 Belknap St, Providence, RI 029034 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Close to Downtown, a few blocks in from Historic Broadway
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 269 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $262,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Bonus room on third floor, extra building
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0290530 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65883787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Belknap Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Federal Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% greater than in Providence, and 167.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Federal Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 148 Carpenter St Providence, RI$233K------
- 9 Belknap St Providence, RI$191K632,592
- 144 Carpenter St Providence, RI--111,850
- 12 Belknap St Providence, RI$168K31.51,200
- 11 Belknap St Providence, RI$141K421,150
- 136 Carpenter St Providence, RI$138K321,728
- 137 Carpenter St Providence, RI$239K73.53,709
- 132 Carpenter St Providence, RI$160K421,892
- 2 Pallas St Providence, RI$165K511,468
- 150 Carpenter St Providence, RI$255K633,867
- 128 Carpenter St Providence, RI$135K311,472
- 128 Carpenter St # 1 Providence, RI$145K21--
- 128 Carpenter St # 2 Providence, RI$142K31--
- 128 Carpenter St Providence, RI$161K421,600
- 135 Carpenter St Providence, RI$152K21.51,147
- 18 Belknap St Providence, RI$133K------
- 131 Carpenter St Providence, RI$163K321,800
- 6 Pallas St UNIT 8 Providence, RI$229K221,734
- 24 West St Providence, RI$143K311,260
- 3 Pallas St Providence, RI$191K311,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.