This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 5,464 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $1,375,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Basement Access \ Interior and Exterior, Basement Finish \ Part Finished, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Utility, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Electric \ Generator, Equipment \ Alarm Owned, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Exhaust Fan, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Equipment \ Hood, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Porch, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ Stone, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Garage Desc \ Attached, Garage Desc \ Door Opener, Garage Desc \ Integral, Heat System \ Baseboard, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Electric, Hot Water \ Oil, Hot Water \ Tank, Insulation \ Ceiling, Insulation \ Walls, Interior \ Attic Stairs, Interior \ Attic Storage, Interior \ Dry Bar, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Golf, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Marina, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Foyer/Hall, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active/Pending Soliciting Back-up Offers, Type \ Other, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Amenities \ Access, Water Amenities \ Beach, Water Amenities \ Dock, Water Amenities \ Flood Insurance, Water Amenities \ Saltwater Front, Water Amenities \ Saltwater View, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Water Supply \ Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,588 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:26 L:247
- Zillow Home ID: 82692173
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $675K-1.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02806 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Barrington as a whole. Among 02806 homes, this home is valued 287.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 82% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
|4 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$796K||3||2.5||1,776|
|10 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$1.12M||3||3.5||2,184|
|9 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$623K||4||2.5||2,758|
|3 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$841K||4||3||4,020|
|12 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$601K||3||2.5||1,717|
|2 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||--||4||3.5||3,500|
|4 Ferry Ln Barrington, RI||$434K||3||1.5||1,668|
|1 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$505K||4||2||2,488|
|2 Ferry Ln Barrington, RI||$637K||3||2.5||1,863|
|5 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$530K||3||2.5||3,133|
|7 Blount Cir Barrington, RI||$388K||4||2.5||1,956|
|9 Ferry Ln Barrington, RI||$375K||3||2||1,818|
|14 Ferry Ln Barrington, RI||$673K||4||3||3,065|
|11 Ferry Ln Barrington, RI||$402K||4||1.5||1,386|
|7 Ferry Ln Barrington, RI||$461K||4||2||2,185|
|16 Ferry Ln Barrington, RI||$323K||2||1||1,248|
|1 Palmer Ln Barrington, RI||$784K||4||2.5||2,918|
|Mathewson Rd Barrington, RI||--||--||--||--|
|16 Briarfield Rd Barrington, RI||$536K||4||2.5||2,317|
|169 Mathewson Rd Barrington, RI||$889K||4||3||2,631|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org