8 Bow Dr, Brick, NJ 087232 beds, 2 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $125
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0700382 3600004
- Zillow Home ID: 39551456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Bow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08723 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brick, and 74.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08723 home values.
- 6 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$152K221,300
- 10 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$186K221,300
- Courtshire Dr Brick, NJ$132K----1,109
- 4 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$137K----1,013
- 12 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$117K----1,300
- 5 Kent Dr Brick, NJ$167K221,300
- 7 Kent Dr Brick, NJ$143K----1,013
- 3 Kent Dr Brick, NJ$110K----997
- 2 Lance Dr Brick, NJ$148K----1,131
- 2 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$141K----1,300
- 14 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$108K----997
- 9 Kent Dr Brick, NJ$146K----1,300
- 1 Kent Dr Brick, NJ$147K221,388
- 5 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$90K----1,013
- 13 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$133K221,300
- 3 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$151K----1,300
- 4 Lance Dr Brick, NJ$135K----1,388
- 11 Kent Dr Brick, NJ$88K21997
- 16 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$128K----1,300
- 15 Bow Dr Brick, NJ$142K----1,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.