- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Brickyard Rd UNIT 25D, Farmington, CT 060321 bed, 1 bath, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Guest Parking,Amenities Included \ Lake,Amenities Included \ Trails,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ Second Floor,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Linoleum,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Heat,HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Island,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 134
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5125 N:8 U:25D
- Zillow Home ID: 61801330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Brickyard Road UNIT 25D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Farmington, and 24.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292