- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $581,004
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- Finished basement, 310 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Other (See Remarks), HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00181 B:00010 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56036909
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-665K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 5.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Town of Andover, and 57.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|6 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$529K||4||2.5||2,306|
|10 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$579K||4||2.5||2,426|
|4 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$561K||4||2.5||2,256|
|13 Copley Dr Andover, MA||$589K||4||2.5||2,684|
|15 Copley Dr Andover, MA||$534K||4||2.5||2,224|
|7 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$631K||4||3||3,151|
|11 Copley Dr Andover, MA||$512K||3||2.5||2,170|
|12 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$540K||4||2.5||2,306|
|9 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$533K||3||2.5||2,281|
|5 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$535K||4||2.5||2,284|
|17 Copley Dr Andover, MA||$543K||4||2.5||2,196|
|9 Copley Dr Andover, MA||$614K||4||2.5||2,926|
|11 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$534K||4||2.5||2,306|
|14 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$531K||4||2.5||2,306|
|8 Yardley Rd Andover, MA||$640K||4||2.5||2,896|
|1 Bristol Ln Andover, MA||$568K||4||2.5||2,570|
|6 Yardley Rd Andover, MA||$624K||4||2.5||2,869|
|7 Copley Dr Andover, MA||$558K||3||2.5||2,778|
|6 Waverly Dr Andover, MA||$544K||4||2.5||2,306|
|20 Copley Dr Andover, MA||$490K||3||2.5||1,888|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!