- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Views: 5,503 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Knob & Tube Wiring, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Parcel #: M:50 B:17 L:02 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56387951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 3.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|10 Burlington St Woburn, MA||$379K||4||2||1,144|
|7-R Lexington St Woburn, MA||$708K||4||3||3,222|
|1 Lexington St Woburn, MA||$445K||3||1.5||2,592|
|1 Lexington St # 1 Woburn, MA||$427K||--||--||--|
|11 Burlington St Woburn, MA||$328K||2||2||904|
|10 Lexington St Woburn, MA||$339K||2||1.5||1,214|
|6 Lexington St Woburn, MA||$355K||3||2||1,502|
|20 Burlington St Woburn, MA||$505K||6||3||2,921|
|13 Burlington St Woburn, MA||$601K||9||4||4,098|
|4 Lexington St Woburn, MA||$326K||2||1||1,120|
|151 Pleasant St Woburn, MA||$412K||3||3||1,884|
|2 Lexington St Woburn, MA||$514K||6||2.5||2,399|
|26-R Burlington St Woburn, MA||$286K||2||1||774|
|12 Lexington St Woburn, MA||$525K||4||2||2,584|
|8 Lexington St Woburn, MA||$461K||4||3||1,512|
|28 Burlington St Woburn, MA||$364K||4||1||1,416|
|1 Catherine Cir Woburn, MA||$586K||5||4||2,499|
|26 Burlington St Woburn, MA||$341K||3||1||1,740|
|149 Pleasant St Woburn, MA||$367K||2||1||1,624|
|2 Catherine Cir Woburn, MA||$531K||4||2.5||2,174|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!