- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 144 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,375 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: 4396055
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Full, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Carport, Features \ A\C, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Porch, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Oil, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Public, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Washer, Features \ Blinds
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: CLMN M:142 L:76
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 113451742
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03743 homes, this home is 63.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03743, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% less than in Claremont, and 56.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03743 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Claremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$100K||2||1||912|
|4 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$136K||5||2||2,204|
|3 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$111K||3||1||960|
|1 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$111K||3||1||1,068|
|10 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$87K||2||1||1,024|
|12 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$113K||3||1||1,146|
|2 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$102K||3||1||1,098|
|2 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$113K||3||1||1,098|
|45 Buena Vista Rd Claremont, NH||$117K||3||1||1,339|
|34 Buena Vista Rd Claremont, NH||$139K||3||2||2,040|
|38 Buena Vista Rd Claremont, NH||$114K||2||2||1,271|
|45 Buena Vista Rd Claremont, NH||$118K||3||1||1,339|
|5 Camden Ave Claremont, NH||$110K||3||1||1,200|
|35 Buena Vista Rd Claremont, NH||$129K||4||2||1,598|
|53 Charlestown Rd Claremont, NH||$119K||2||1.5||1,409|
|31 Buena Vista Rd Claremont, NH||$114K||3||1||1,250|
|329 Windsor Rd Claremont, NH||$107K||3||1||925|
|339 Windsor Rd Claremont, NH||$107K||2||1||864|
|359 Windsor Rd Claremont, NH||$136K||4||1||1,915|
|253 Windsor Rd Claremont, NH||$129K||3||2||1,363|
Nearby Schools in Claremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!