8 Cedar St, Saint Albans, VT 054783 beds, 2 baths, 1,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $178,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- High speed internet available, Natural woodwork, enclosed porch, partially fenced, patio
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: (173) 22019-008
- Zillow Home ID: 75430812
Neighborhood for 8 Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05478, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47% less than in Saint Albans, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 05478 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Albans.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05478 home values.
- 10 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 9 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--Studio--3,192
- 13 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 5 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 16 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 267 Lake St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 11 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--532,328
- 274 Lake St Saint Albans, VT--321,200
- 266 Lake St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 272 Lake St Saint Albans, VT--31.51,872
- 277 Lake St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 266 Lake St # A Saint Albans, VT--------
- 276 Lake St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 25 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--422,236
- 18 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--------
- 17 Cedar St Saint Albans, VT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!