8 Cherry St, Windsor Locks, CT 060964 beds, 2 baths, 1,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $155,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,498 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00074600
- Zillow Home ID: 58162254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06096 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Windsor Locks, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06096 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor Locks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06096 home values.
- 10 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$160K31.51,056
- 12 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$179K311,325
- 16 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$128K311,137
- 14 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$157K321,707
- 7 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$134K31.51,434
- 6 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$156K421,471
- 11 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$176K32.51,194
- 108 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$136K31.51,560
- 106 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$143K31.51,567
- 4 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$134K21.51,150
- 5 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$140K31.51,032
- 13 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$204K31.51,927
- 104 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$140K31.51,567
- 118 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$195K532,229
- 102 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$153K432,002
- 15 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$144K22886
- 103 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$214K632,560
- 100 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$219K432,478
- 105 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT$186K31.51,768
- 18 Cherry St Windsor Locks, CT$166K31.51,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.