- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Chester Rd, Killingworth, CT 064194 beds, 3 baths, 3,864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Loft, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Geothermal, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Other Room 2 Description \ Sauna, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,864 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117887959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Chester Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06419, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% greater than in Killingworth, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06419 home values.
- 12 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$266K32.51,533
- 5 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$231K321,864
- 11 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$257K31.51,550
- 8 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$745K434,397
- 1 Route 148 Killingworth, CT--Studio--352,836
- 6 Parker Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$379K321,254
- 2 Route 148 Killingworth, CT$316K331,560
- 392 Main St Old Saybrook, CT$571K41.52,440
- 241 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$381K22.52,721
- 11 Parker Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$241K31.51,588
- 367 Main St UNIT 2 Old Saybrook, CT$374K321,363
- 367 Main St UNIT 15 Old Saybrook, CT$409K321,558
- 367 Main St UNIT 30 Old Saybrook, CT$289K221,042
- 365 Main St UNIT 365 Old Saybrook, CT$286K211,423
- 12 Parker Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$236K311,668
- 19 Parker Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$380K42.53,202
- 17 Parker Hill Rd Killingworth, CT$272K321,478
- 235 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT--53.52,995
- 235 Reservoir Rd Killingworth, CT$521K53.52,851
- 322 W Main St Chester, CT$605K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Killingworth Elementary PK-4 2.2 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.