- Built in 1929
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $499
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Steam, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Low-Rise, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 611 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: W:21 P:02330 S:014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59094081
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $252-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 12.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% lower than in Boston, and 58.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 8 Chiswick Rd|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!