8 Coopers Run Ct, Ellicott City, MD 210433 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,581 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,672 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $450,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Central Air
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,581 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012200011134
- Zillow Home ID: 36254449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Coopers Run Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.1% higher than in Ellicott City, and 61% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ellicott City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21043 home values.
Nearby Schools in Ellicott City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292