This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 3,912 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $37,940
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility
- AMENITIES \ Private School
- AMENITIES \ Public School
- AMENITIES \ Shopping
- AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool
- BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens
- FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- Golf course
- Heating system: Gas
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom
- LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown
- PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE \ Rental
- RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Laundry Facilities
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool
- RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:00001 B:00006 L:0C804
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56028758
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $114-267K.
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!