8 Cypress Garden St, Cincinnati, OH 452205 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Total interior space (including closets, halls, stairs, etc) exceeds 5,800 sq ft.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $450,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 840 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 2180058002500
- Zillow Home ID: 34261237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Cypress Garden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clifton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.4% lower than in Cincinnati, and 20.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Clifton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton home values.
- 9 Cypress Garden St Cincinnati, OH$433K32.52,216
- 3 Cypress Garden St Cincinnati, OH$437K433,226
- 315 Lafayette Ave Cincinnati, OH$603K44.55,364
- 325 Lafayette Ave Cincinnati, OH$491K64.55,639
- 4 Cypress Garden St Cincinnati, OH$799K764,686
- 2 Cypress Garden St Cincinnati, OH$393K442,543
- 12 Cypress Garden St Cincinnati, OH$453K42.52,891
- 6 Cypress Garden St Cincinnati, OH$465K32.52,668
- 23 Belsaw Pl Cincinnati, OH$486K442,791
- 3875 Clifton Ave Cincinnati, OH$553K43.55,072
- 25 Belsaw Pl Cincinnati, OH$414K332,498
- 333 Lafayette Ave Cincinnati, OH$796K54.56,911
- 21 Belsaw Pl Cincinnati, OH$404K533,581
- 1 Cypress Garden St Cincinnati, OH$437K443,102
- 3879 Clifton Ave Cincinnati, OH--------
- 19 Belsaw Pl Cincinnati, OH$419K43.52,835
- 3893 Clifton Ave Cincinnati, OH--------
- 3843 Clifton Ave Cincinnati, OH$537K52.55,000
- 20 Belsaw Pl Cincinnati, OH$439K43.52,742
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.