8 Cypress Rd APT 801, Boston, MA 021351 bed, 1 bath, 560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Gleaming new hardwood floors.
Large windows, lots of sunlight, high ceilings.
Galley kitchen, with dishwasher and disposal.
Off street designated 1 car parking.
Large walk in private storage and common laundry in basement.
Rent include water, but not electricity (heat, range and hot water are powered by electricity).
No Pets, No smoking in house.
First and Last Month Deposits, and ½ Security. No Fee. 1 Year Lease.
First floor above basement.
Unfurnished. 560 sqft.
- Lot: 560 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $205,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Electric, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: W:22 P:02200 S:056
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59091951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Cypress Road APT 801
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 6 Cypress Rd APT 605 Boston, MA$232K11561
- 7 Cypress Rd APT 702 Boston, MA$267K21600
- 9 Saybrook St Boston, MA$267K21960
- 17 Saybrook St UNIT 17 Boston, MA$624K32.51,726
- 9 Saybrook St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$281K21960
- 9 Saybrook St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$273K31960
- 9 Saybrook St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$259K21915
- 13 Saybrook St UNIT 13 Boston, MA$607K32.51,731
- 13 Saybrook St Boston, MA--------
- 1 Cypress Rd APT 100 Boston, MA$303K21816
- 7 Saybrook St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$257K31942
- 7 Saybrook St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$251K21942
- 7 Saybrook St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$246K21832
- 7 Saybrook St Boston, MA$310K------
- 15 Saybrook St UNIT 15 Boston, MA$618K32.51,731
- 15 Saybrook St Brighton, MA$484K32.51,700
- 19 Saybrook St Brighton, MA$521K32.51,750
- 5 Saybrook St Brighton, MA$252K31987
- 5 Saybrook St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$249K21950
- 5 Saybrook St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$252K21987
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292