- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Dogwood Ln, Norwich, CT 063604 beds, 7 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $324,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Hydro Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Lot Description \ Subdivision,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Split Level,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0049090001
- Zillow Home ID: 61993934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Dogwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06360 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.4% lower than in Norwich, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
- 6 Dogwood Ln Norwich, CT$218K32.51,444
- 2 Dogwood Ln Norwich, CT$220K42.51,791
- 9 Dogwood Ln Norwich, CT$254K42.52,400
- 7 Dogwood Ln Norwich, CT$214K321,461
- 3 Dogwood Ln Norwich, CT$216K32.51,638
- 1 Dogwood Ln Norwich, CT$260K321,814
- 9 Sherwood Ln Norwich, CT$242K32.51,611
- 10 Sherwood Ln Norwich, CT$280K322,514
- 16 Sherwood Ln Norwich, CT$249K52.51,812
- 20 Sherwood Ln Norwich, CT$181K31.51,534
- 18 Sherwood Ln Norwich, CT$240K421,952
- 31 Dellwood Rd Norwich, CT$235K321,456
- 22 Dellwood Rd Norwich, CT$250K32.51,581
- 26 Dellwood Rd Norwich, CT$225K431,544
- 19 Sherwood Ln Norwich, CT$282K42.52,100
- 32 Dellwood Rd Norwich, CT$265K42.52,212
- 49 Cherry Hill Rd Norwich, CT$221K331,688
- 17 Dellwood Rd Norwich, CT$225K32.52,280
- 55 Cherry Hill Rd Norwich, CT$206K32.51,520
- 58 Cherry Hill Rd Norwich, CT$166K31.51,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!