8 Duncan Pl, Dorchester, MA 021220.29 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $399,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CABLE_AVAILABLE \ Yes, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ On-Site, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, GAS \ On-Site, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IMPROVEMENTS \ Curbs & Gutters, IMPROVEMENTS \ Fence, IMPROVEMENTS \ Finish Graded, IMPROVEMENTS \ Sidewalks, IMPROVEMENTS \ Storm Drains, LAND_DESC \ Cleared, LAND_DESC \ Easements, LAND_DESC \ Fenced/Enclosed, LAND_DESC \ Level, LD_TYPE \ Residential, PROP_TYPE \ Land, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, SEWER \ On-Site, SEWER \ Public, WATER \ Public, ZONE_USAGE \ Multi-Family, ZONE_USAGE \ Single Family
- Parcel #: W:15 P:00096 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59111531
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Duncan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 159.3% greater than in Boston, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 17 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$360K632,889
- 15 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$317K632,823
- 13 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$285K632,832
- 7 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$391K622,200
- 4 Duncan Ter Dorchester, MA$331K73.52,090
- 31 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$300K42.51,891
- 7 Gordon Pl Dorchester, MA$543K52.52,385
- 14 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$300K422,051
- 3 Duncan Ter Dorchester, MA$269K421,728
- 6 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$553K633,972
- 35 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$335K41.51,661
- 4 Duncan St Dorchester, MA$291K332,226
- 11-13 Greenwich St Boston, MA$364K832,760
- 7 Fenton St Dorchester, MA$278K321,898
- 38-40 Granger St Boston, MA$403K64500
- 6 Gordon Pl Dorchester, MA$327K41.51,664
- 15 Greenwich St Dorchester, MA$300K721,720
- 1396-1400 Dorchester Ave Boston, MA$1.43M----7,425
- 39-41 Duncan St Boston, MA$393K521,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.