A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-858K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,319 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 1,370
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $216
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Built-Ins
- 2nd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Concrete Floor
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Partial Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Family Rm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: Unknown
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Ceiling Fan
- Open Floor Plan
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Lot Description: View
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Public Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Contemporary
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Waterfront Description: Assoc Optional
- Waterfront Description: Frontage
- Waterfront Description: River
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,178 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:22.18 B:00041 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58961565
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Niantic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
East Lyme High (assigned)9-122.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.