A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $869,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Finished basement, 1259 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, OTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,681 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0099 B:0034 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56938643
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 69.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 86.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|55 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$401K||3||1.5||1,870|
|53 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$386K||3||1.5||1,148|
|6 Fox Run Ln Marblehead, MA||$885K||4||3||4,528|
|57 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$409K||3||1.5||1,632|
|10 Fox Run Ln Marblehead, MA||$795K||4||3.5||3,676|
|9 Fox Run Ln Marblehead, MA||$956K||4||3.5||4,485|
|51 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,666|
|59 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$400K||3||1.5||1,298|
|49 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$383K||3||1.5||1,468|
|7 Fox Run Ln Marblehead, MA||$884K||4||4.5||4,034|
|4 Fox Run Ln Marblehead, MA||$821K||4||3||3,732|
|61 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$476K||4||1.5||2,079|
|12 Fox Run Ln Marblehead, MA||$829K||4||2.5||2,756|
|47 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$387K||3||1.5||1,870|
|54 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$812K||5||4||4,200|
|56 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$416K||4||1.5||1,746|
|48 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$422K||3||1.5||1,470|
|5 Fox Run Ln Marblehead, MA||$949K||4||3||4,415|
|63 Maverick St Marblehead, MA||$469K||3||1.5||1,938|
|14 Maverick Ct Marblehead, MA||$406K||2||2||1,740|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-3 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!