A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,390 all time views
- HOA Fee: $445
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $465,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $762
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stone, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Mid-Rise
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 87
- Floor size: 610 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01011 S:038
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59179331
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 44.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% less than in Boston, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (90)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8 Garrison St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!