8 Gendreau Dr, Dayville, CT 062413 beds, 1 bath, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $152,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 002786
- Zillow Home ID: 59008126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Gendreau Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% greater than in Killingly, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1001 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$178K211,136
- 12 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$169K31.51,404
- 997 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$122K311,120
- 993 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$123K311,136
- 514 Gendreau Drive Ext Dayville, CT$181K31.51,434
- 7 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$110K21672
- 13 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$265K32.51,856
- 18 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$173K311,144
- 987 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$92K221,058
- 981 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$70K21810
- 17 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$161K221,752
- 22 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$155K311,040
- 1008 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$264K32.52,397
- 979 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$117K211,104
- 975 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$183K421,944
- 21 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$150K321,396
- 1014 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$276K32.012,154
- 1019 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$185K31.51,320
- 980 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT--------
- 28 Gendreau Dr Dayville, CT$296K5218,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.