- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1840
- Views: 5,429 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $270
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Propane Gas, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Skylight, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-Up Attic, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Mudroom, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0011 B:0000 L:0011
- Zillow Home ID: 56957329
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-528K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|10 Granite St Rockport, MA||$365K||4||2||1,796|
|7A Granite St Rockport, MA||$289K||2||2||1,100|
|7A Granite St # A Rockport, MA||$289K||2||2||1,100|
|7 Granite St UNIT 7A Rockport, MA||$263K||2||2||1,100|
|7 Granite St UNIT 7 Rockport, MA||$394K||3||2||1,806|
|4 Granite St Rockport, MA||$376K||3||2||1,264|
|1 Squam Holw Rockport, MA||$599K||3||4||2,708|
|2 Granite St Rockport, MA||$373K||3||2||1,559|
|9 Granite St Rockport, MA||$352K||3||1.5||1,268|
|Granite St Off Rockport, MA||$321K||1||1||1,060|
|6 Lowest Ln Rockport, MA||$438K||3||2.5||1,729|
|6 Summit Ave Rockport, MA||$278K||2||1.5||785|
|4 Summit Ave Rockport, MA||$445K||3||2.5||2,000|
|6 Granite St Rockport, MA||$354K||3||1||1,242|
|11 Granite St Rockport, MA||$524K||--||--||--|
|5 Granite St Rockport, MA||--||--||--||--|
|5 Twin Light Cir Rockport, MA||$492K||3||2.5||1,876|
|3 Granite St Rockport, MA||$439K||3||3||2,174|
|13 Granite St Rockport, MA||$411K||3||1.5||1,624|
|3 Twin Light Cir Rockport, MA||$501K||3||2||1,905|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!