- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Green St # 10, Rochester, NH 038686 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,964 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1882
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $34,800
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: RCHE M:0103 B:0152 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 99292431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Green Street # 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03868 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% higher than in Rochester, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03868 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03868 home values.
- 11 Green St Rochester, NH$141K422,229
- 13 Green St Rochester, NH$139K311,297
- 8-10 Green St Rochester, NH$145KStudio--2,400
- 8 Green St Rochester, NH$126K62--
- 7 Green St Rochester, NH$141K311,753
- 6 Green St Rochester, NH$116K311,049
- 15 Green St # 17 Rochester, NH$172K83.52,856
- 9 Green St Rochester, NH$168K432,044
- 5 Green St Rochester, NH$145K311,550
- 4 Green St Rochester, NH$82K521,575
- 5A Green St Rochester, NH$139K311,440
- 1 Cocheco Ave Rochester, NH$191K62.52,837
- 3 Green St Rochester, NH$182K43.52,404
- 12 Green St Rochester, NH$108K31819
- 9 Main St Rochester, NH$163K421,632
- 9 Main St Rochester, NH$139K421,632
- 3 Main St Rochester, NH$127K41.51,548
- 15 Green St Rochester, NH$143K------
- 15 Green St Rochester, NH$102K321,555
- 15-17 Green St Rochester, NH$193K842,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!