8 Harlan Rd, Farmington, CT 060323 beds, 2 baths, 2,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 116 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 1995 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: G683906
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R:825 N:8
- Zillow Home ID: 58136617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Harlan Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% higher than in Farmington, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 10 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$295K31.52,336
- 7 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$260K321,662
- 9 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$213K311,040
- 2 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$217K311,382
- 3 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$317K421,992
- 12 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$138K311,293
- 9 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$332K43.52,137
- 11 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$244K21.51,600
- 13 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$194K221,685
- 6 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$253K421,436
- 4 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$222K311,207
- 5 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$210K31.51,547
- 5 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$204K311,137
- 7 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$219K31.51,092
- 4 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$228K321,966
- 3 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$296K421,959
- 6 Harlan Rd Farmington, CT$190K31.51,213
- 2 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$262K421,692
- 11 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT$215K31.51,424
- 1 Deborah Ln Farmington, CT$257K321,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!