- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 1,094 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $697,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Metal, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,672 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00017 B:00000 L:0117E
- Zillow Home ID: 118502415
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $429-670K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01833 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Georgetown as a whole. Among 01833 homes, this home is valued 89.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Georgetown, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01833 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01833 home values.
Nearby Schools in Georgetown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!