- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Harrison St, Boston, MA 021313 beds, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $260,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: W:19 P:03203 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59145576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roslindale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% lower than in Boston, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
- 10-12 Harrison St Roslindale, MA$495K522,491
- 184 Florence St Boston, MA$547K422,348
- 180 Florence St Boston, MA$499K522,338
- 14-16 Harrison St Boston, MA$510K532,749
- 176 Florence St Boston, MA$501K622,452
- 188 Florence St Boston, MA$532K532,194
- 7 Harrison St Boston, MA$430K521,904
- 172 Florence St Boston, MA$442K522,452
- 11 Harrison St Boston, MA$482K422,800
- 192 Florence St Boston, MA$495K522,226
- 192 Florence St # 2 Boston, MA--211,100
- 17 Harrison St Boston, MA$499K43.52,381
- 13 Marion St APT A Boston, MA$231K21.51,074
- 187 Florence St APT 2L Boston, MA$202K21805
- 196 Florence St Boston, MA$489K422,224
- 187 Florence St APT 2R Boston, MA$201K21806
- 187 Florence St APT 3R Boston, MA$205K21807
- 187 Florence St APT 1L Boston, MA$195K21805
- 187 Florence St APT 3L Boston, MA$204K21805
- 187 Florence St APT 1R Boston, MA$195K21806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292