- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 847 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $186,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $152
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,226 sqft
- Parcel #: M:05 L:015
- Zillow Home ID: 69061421
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Stafford Springs as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is valued 3.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.2% greater than in Stafford Springs, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
Nearby Schools in Stafford Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!