8 Hunter St, Hicksville, NY 118014 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: 2703058
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 330 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 46477 00200
- Zillow Home ID: 31297963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Hunter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Hicksville, and 71.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hicksville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11801 home values.
- 10 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$357K--11,142
- 6 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$370K--21,428
- 9 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$356K--21,224
- 15 Lawrence St Hicksville, NY$384K--21,368
- 13 Lawrence St Hicksville, NY$658K--32,648
- 11 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$396K321,500
- 12 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$345K421,242
- 4 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$352K411,350
- 7 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$379K--21,632
- 19 Lawrence St Hicksville, NY$509K426,300
- 11 Lawrence St Hicksville, NY$364K--21,278
- 15 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$381K--21,428
- 2 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$395K421,224
- 5 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$400K--21,408
- 14 Hunter St Hicksville, NY$399K--11,142
- 21 Lawrence St Hicksville, NY$417K--11,838
- 9 Jay St Hicksville, NY$407K311,030
- 10 Pintle Ct Hicksville, NY$380K--21,739
- 12 Pintle Ct Hicksville, NY$398K--11,050
- 7 Lawrence St Hicksville, NY$445K421,393
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.