- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 James St, Poestenkill, NY 121403 beds, 3 baths, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 8 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 380012500800010150120000
- Zillow Home ID: 32259373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 James Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12140 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% lower than in Town of Poestenkill, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12140 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Poestenkill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12140 home values.
- 8 James St Poestenkill, NY$221K32.51,680
- 12 James St Poestenkill, NY$79K21664
- 4 James St Poestenkill, NY--------
- 6 Franklin St Poestenkill, NY$199K221,449
- 68 Main St Poestenkill, NY$193K211,552
- 8 Franklin St Poestenkill, NY$188K31.51,580
- 66 Main St Poestenkill, NY$149K411,056
- 70 Main St Poestenkill, NY$126K311,328
- 64 Main St Poestenkill, NY$156K21.51,386
- 72 Main St Poestenkill, NY$164K421,936
- 16 James St Poestenkill, NY$129K211,025
- 60 Main St Poestenkill, NY$124K211,280
- 74 Main St Poestenkill, NY$96K311,582
- 58 Main St Poestenkill, NY$148K311,358
- 6 Flint Dr Poestenkill, NY$146K311,296
- 8 Flint Dr Poestenkill, NY$128K311,344
- 2 Henderson Ln Poestenkill, NY$60K31878
- 4 Flint Dr Poestenkill, NY$240K211,520
- 2 Flint Dr Poestenkill, NY$147K31960
- Henderson Ln Poestenkill, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.