8 Justin St, Haverhill, MA 018324 beds, 3.01 baths, 3,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $315,000
- Finished basement, 787 sqft
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Side by Side, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,043 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0554 B:00002 L:21
- Zillow Home ID: 56054053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Justin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% lower than in Haverhill, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01832 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
- 18 Justin St Haverhill, MA$252K421,768
- 30 Niagara St Haverhill, MA$206K31.51,056
- 9 Niagara St Haverhill, MA$273K31.51,632
- 630 Washington St Haverhill, MA$302K311,449
- 10 Hendrick St Haverhill, MA$231K11844
- 22 Hendrick St Haverhill, MA$235K311,496
- 621 Washington St Haverhill, MA$232K622,376
- 26 Niagara St Haverhill, MA$153K311,236
- 620 Washington St Haverhill, MA$285K432,300
- 25 Justin St Haverhill, MA$196K311,248
- 25 Niagara St UNIT 25 Haverhill, MA$232K21.51,336
- 1 Worcester St Haverhill, MA$260K322,440
- 22 Niagara St Haverhill, MA$256K532,606
- 22 Justin St Haverhill, MA$237K311,932
- 23 Niagara St UNIT 23 Haverhill, MA$232K21.51,336
- 28 Justin St Haverhill, MA$333K42.52,643
- 30 Justin St Haverhill, MA$319K42.51,976
- 635 Washington St Haverhill, MA$222K622,553
- 8 Niagara St Haverhill, MA$181K41.51,283
- 3 Worcester St Haverhill, MA$268K32.51,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.