- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 2,056 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $446,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- Finished basement, 544 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,261 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: M:000032 B:0109 P:0000D3
- Zillow Home ID: 56354713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $406-575K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 15% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Wakefield, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|4 Kennedy Cir Wakefield, MA||$391K||2||2||1,456|
|2 Kennedy Cir Wakefield, MA||$442K||3||2.5||2,036|
|5 Kennedy Cir Wakefield, MA||$444K||3||1.5||1,894|
|33 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$536K||4||2.5||2,438|
|1 Kennedy Cir Wakefield, MA||$401K||3||2||1,634|
|23 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$526K||3||2||2,434|
|7 Kennedy Cir Wakefield, MA||$420K||3||1.5||1,762|
|21 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$392K||3||1||1,274|
|43 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$502K||3||2.5||2,155|
|17 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$506K||3||2||2,410|
|45 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,830|
|47 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$517K||4||2.5||2,493|
|11 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$400K||3||1||1,550|
|9 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$399K||3||1.5||1,741|
|49 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$352K||2||1||1,108|
|53 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$394K||3||1||1,387|
|57 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$450K||2||2||2,332|
|59 Farm St Wakefield, MA||$453K||3||2||2,323|
|125 Water St Wakefield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|397 Water St Wakefield, MA||$422K||3||2||1,646|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
PK-4 & ungraded0.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!