- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Little Pond Rd, Middlebury, VT 057533 beds, 4 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: (120) 005001.013
- Zillow Home ID: 75411486
Neighborhood for 8 Little Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05753, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% lower than in Town of Middlebury, and 19.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 05753 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--23.52,300
- 14 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--443,100
- 16 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--22.51,966
- 18 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--------
- 20 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--------
- 22 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--22.51,455
- 24 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--221,500
- 2 Nedde Ln # 4 Middlebury, VT--232,101
- 4 Nedde Ln Middlebury, VT--------
- 8 Nedde Ln Middlebury, VT--33.52,883
- 6 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--------
- 14 Nedde Ln Middlebury, VT--------
- 16 Nedde Ln Middlebury, VT--------
- 4 Little Pond Rd # 4 Middlebury, VT--231,455
- 6 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--32.51,936
- 4 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--------
- 10 Nedde Ln Middlebury, VT--231,893
- 12 Nedde Ln Middlebury, VT--------
- 2 Little Pond Rd Middlebury, VT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!