8 Magnolia St, Columbus, GA 31904
Sold on 7/12/13: $60,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,433 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1930
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $60,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- CoolingCentral, None
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow148
- Foundation TypePiers
- Parcel #010 010 002
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID76526008
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$84,444||$76K – $97K||+$1,087||$58||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$753/mo||$572 – $956/mo||-$13||$0.53||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Columbus home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Columbus Metro as a whole. Among Columbus homes, this home is valued 0.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% less than in Columbus Metro, and 90.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbus home values.
Neighborhood for 8 Magnolia Street
- 10 Magnolia St Columbus, GA$55K21.01,212
- 18 Woodland Cir Columbus, GA$47K21.01,104
- 23 Woodland Cir Columbus, GA$81K41.01,524
- 27 Woodland Cir Columbus, GA$56K31.01,446
- 32 Woodland Cir Columbus, GA$78K31.51,399
- 3 Woodland Cir Columbus, GA$67K21.01,212
- 30 Woodland Cir Columbus, GA$60K31.51,488
- 9 Beechwood Hts Columbus, GA$55K31.51,446
- 3 Beechwood Hts Columbus, GA$56K31.51,524
- 107 44th St Columbus, GA$41K31.0922
- 5 Linden Pt Columbus, GA$56K21.51,440
- 200 44th St Columbus, GA$220K----5,890
- 212 46th St Columbus, GA$70K21.51,530
- 4127 2nd Ave Columbus, GA$68K22.01,512
- 4402 3rd Ave Columbus, GA$52K31.5999
- 4306 3rd Ave Columbus, GA$52K21.01,218
- 4229 3rd Ave Columbus, GA--------
- 3239 Park Ave Columbus, GA$163K44.53,076
- 316 46th St Columbus, GA$82K32.01,406
- 4110 2nd Ave Columbus, GA$65K21.51,360
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005