8 Mather St# R, Dorchester, MA 02124
Sold on 5/20/13: $335,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,638 sq ft
- Lot:2,625 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $335,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow200
- Parcel #W:16 P:01252 S:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59106266
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$328,275||$305K – $345K||+$71||$200||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,920/mo||$1.5K – $2.6K/mo||-$23||$1.17||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 0.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.4% greater than in Boston, and 37.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 8 Mather Street # R
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Henderson Inclusion Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.0 mi
- Harbor School (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Kenny Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Emily A Fifield (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Holmes Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Murphy K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005