- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 703 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Utility, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ No Deck, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Waterfront Description \ River, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0086 B:1540 L:00008
- Zillow Home ID: 58063113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-208K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06339 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Ledyard as a whole. Among 06339 homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06339, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in Ledyard, and 82.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06339 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ledyard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06339 home values.
|6 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$152K||3||1||1,200|
|7 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$154K||3||1||1,200|
|5 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$139K||3||1.5||1,028|
|10 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,196|
|9 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$141K||3||1.5||1,028|
|7 Powder Horn Ln Ledyard, CT||$161K||3||1||1,200|
|11 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$144K||3||1.5||1,028|
|5 Powder Horn Ln Ledyard, CT||$159K||3||1||1,200|
|5 Highland Dr Ledyard, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,412|
|8 Fifers Ln Ledyard, CT||$181K||4||2.5||1,384|
|9 Highland Dr Ledyard, CT||$199K||4||1.5||1,828|
|12 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$171K||3||1||1,440|
|14 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$166K||3||1||1,440|
|3 Highland Dr Ledyard, CT||$180K||3||1||1,440|
|8 Powder Horn Ln Ledyard, CT||$162K||3||1.1||1,028|
|10 Highland Dr Ledyard, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,028|
|13 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$163K||4||2||1,276|
|11 Highland Dr Ledyard, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,028|
|4 Powder Horn Ln Ledyard, CT||$161K||3||1||1,200|
|6 Powder Horn Ln Ledyard, CT||$146K||3||2||1,028|
Nearby Schools in Ledyard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!