8 Montfern AveUNIT 10-3, Brighton, MA 02135
Sold on 7/13/11: $336,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,266 sq ft
- Lot:1,266 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $336,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID87793359
- Days on Zillow891
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #W:22 P:03826 S:006
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$345,814||$322K – $377K||+$5,010||$273||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,490/mo||$2.2K – $3.3K/mo||-$43||$1.97||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Brighton home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 12.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.5% less than in Boston, and 87.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Neighborhood for 8 Montfern Avenue UNIT 10-3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.7 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005