8 Morin St, North Grosvenordale, CT 062552 beds, 1 bath, 832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Kerosene, Garage - Type Of \ Car Port, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Mobile Home, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 004550
- Zillow Home ID: 59978004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Morin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06255 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 199.1% greater than in Windham, and 386.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06255 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windham.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9 Morin St North Grosvenordale, CT$140K411,240
- 12 Morin St North Grosvenordale, CT$57K31.5840
- 5 Morin St North Grosvenordale, CT$123K311,242
- 76 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$233K421,776
- 67 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$275K212,648
- 50 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$134K211,096
- 9 Lavoie St North Grosvenordale, CT$145K411,205
- 15 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$152K311,433
- 54 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$134K311,124
- 13 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$431K32.52,480
- 68 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$141K311,248
- 92 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$187K211,100
- 94 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$179K311,015
- 21 Mountain Hill Rd North Grosvenordale, CT$199K311,500
- 10 Lavoie St North Grosvenordale, CT$142K311,104
- 6 Lavoie St North Grosvenordale, CT$121K411,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.