Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $305-410K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $59.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Dorchester is $66,337.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Dorchester is $21,650.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 424
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $359,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $376
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Fenced
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Walk to
- BEACH_MILES_TO: 1/2 to 1 Mile
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: None
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 100 Amps
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Balcony
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck - Roof
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Wood
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- OPT_FEE_INCLUDES: Exterior Maintenance
- OPT_FEE_INCLUDES: Landscaping
- OPT_FEE_INCLUDES: Master Insurance
- OPT_FEE_INCLUDES: Sewer
- OPT_FEE_INCLUDES: Snow Removal
- OPT_FEE_INCLUDES: Water
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Other (See Remarks)
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Corner
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Top/Penthouse
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Dryer
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 955 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:07 P:03110 S:010
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59101571
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North Dorchester
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 55.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64% greater than in Boston, and 24.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!