8 Mountain Lodge Ln, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 3 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $680,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 399 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05004341
- Zillow Home ID: 19264881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Mountain Lodge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% less than in Mill Valley, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 572 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$781K311,404
- 568 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$1.23M331,979
- 564 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$809K21896
- 560 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$789K21852
- 9 Mountain Lodge Ln Mill Valley, CA$2.34M543,691
- 566 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$1.91M323,666
- 10 Mountain Lodge Ln Mill Valley, CA$3.74M554,354
- 562 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$1.68M432,400
- 489 Loring Ave Mill Valley, CA$844K211,032
- 6 Heavenly Way Mill Valley, CA$1.89M44.52,573
- 510 Alta Way Mill Valley, CA$2.14M42.52,637
- 8 Heavenly Way Mill Valley, CA$1.66M433,160
- 501 Sunnybrook Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.62M42.52,373
- 525 Pine Crest Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.44M32.52,398
- 493 Loring Ave Mill Valley, CA$911K321,728
- 511 Alta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.61M42.52,668
- 502 Palma Way Mill Valley, CA$1.06M422,068
- 512 Alta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.38M43.52,122
- 552 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$959K431,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.