8 N Maple St, East Hampton, CT 064244 beds, 2 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 360 sqft
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R03154
- Zillow Home ID: 57854979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 N Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Lake Pocotopaug, and 21.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Pocotopaug.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
- 9 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$193K421,800
- 10 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$183K31.51,232
- 7 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$237K312,256
- 4 Sherry Dr East Hampton, CT$326K432,736
- 6A N Maple St East Hampton, CT$204K32.51,132
- 12 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$196K321,608
- 6 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$209K41.51,231
- 7 Sherry Dr East Hampton, CT$185K321,748
- 5 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$219K32.51,540
- 11-13 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$284K733,240
- 16 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$143K21864
- 4 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$173K311,416
- 1 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$211K32.51,456
- 12 Sherry Dr East Hampton, CT$195K31.51,150
- 13 Sherry Dr East Hampton, CT$187K311,476
- 15 Sherry Dr East Hampton, CT$217K41.51,612
- 18 N Maple St East Hampton, CT$212K311,053
- 1 Sherry Dr East Hampton, CT$138K21.5608
- 9 Melburn Ave East Hampton, CT$203K41.51,182
- 2 Sherry Dr East Hampton, CT$200K31.51,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.