- Built in 2004
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 622 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $790,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- MLS #: 205023
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Interior Amenities \ Central A\C, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Comm Features \ Pets Allowed, Comm Features \ Landscaped, Floor \ Ceramic, Parking \ Off Street, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Condo Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Condo Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Condo Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Condo Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Condo Fee Includes \ Exercise Room, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Style \ Town House, Construction \ Wood Frame, Parking \ Garaged, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Zoning \ Residential, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - South, Interior Amenities \ Central Vacuum, Interior Amenities \ Alarm System, Construction \ 2x6 Walls, Comm Features \ Club House, Garage \ 1 Car, Garage \ Auto Opener, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Program Thermostat, Condo Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Restrictions \ Adult Community, Condo Fee Includes \ Clubroom, Style \ Multi-Level, Unit Placement \ End, Condo Fee Includes \ Road Maintenance, Condo Fee Includes \ Security, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 2,691 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: M:22 B:035 P:0000 U:04
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 66803757
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410-950K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01240 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Town of Lenox as a whole. Among 01240 homes, this home is 94.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% less than in Town of Lenox, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lenox.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01240 home values.
|6 October Hill Rd UNIT 6 Lenox, MA||$667K||3||3.5||2,691|
|12 October Hill Rd Lenox, MA||$956K||4||5||4,091|
|12 October Hill Rd UNIT 12 Lenox, MA||$775K||4||4.5||4,091|
|4 October Hill Rd UNIT 4 Lenox, MA||$755K||4||4.5||4,091|
|2 October Hill Rd UNIT 2 Lenox, MA||$760K||3||5.5||4,091|
|3 October Hill Rd Lenox, MA||$828K||4||5||4,091|
|3 October Hill Rd UNIT 3 Lenox, MA||$745K||3||4.5||4,091|
|1 October Hill Rd UNIT 1 Lenox, MA||$667K||3||3.5||2,691|
|5 October Hill Rd Lenox, MA||$750K||4||5||4,091|
|7 October Hill Rd UNIT 7 Lenox, MA||$791K||4||4.5||4,091|
|9 October Hill Rd UNIT 9 Lenox, MA||$789K||3||4.5||4,091|
|3 Highcrest Rd UNIT 3 Lenox, MA||$727K||3||4.5||4,091|
|4 Highcrest Rd UNIT 4 Lenox, MA||$690K||3||3.5||2,691|
|5 Highcrest Rd UNIT 5 Lenox, MA||$727K||3||4.5||4,091|
|6 Highcrest Rd UNIT 6 Lenox, MA||$678K||3||3.5||2,691|
|7 Highcrest Rd UNIT 7 Lenox, MA||$730K||3||4.5||4,091|
|8 Highcrest Rd UNIT 8 Lenox, MA||$686K||3||4.5||2,691|
|9 Highcrest Rd UNIT 9 Lenox, MA||$730K||3||4.5||4,091|
|10 Highcrest Rd UNIT 10 Lenox, MA||$740K||3||4.5||4,091|
|12 Highcrest Rd UNIT 12 Lenox, MA||$749K||3||3.5||3,907|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lenox
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!